We believe becoming a member of #clubhectare is the best way to access industry contacts, discuss farm-based discussion, events and information relevant to you. Thanks to the overwhelming support from our sponsors, we are pleased to announce that we are not charging membership for at least the first year.
- Membership of #clubhectare shall be open to any person over the age of 16 and any organisation who or which is interested in helping #clubhectare to achieve its aims and who or which agrees to abide by the rules of #clubhectare.
- Membership shall be available to anyone without discrimination on the basis of gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual preference, religion or belief.
- Every individual member and each member organisation shall have one vote at an AGM or a Special General Meeting (together “General Meetings”).
- The membership of any member may be terminated for good reason by the Management Committee (and breach of #clubhectare rules shall be deemed to constitute good reason) but the member has a right to be heard by the Management Committee before a final decision is made.
- In the case of organisations which are members, each organisation may appoint a representative to attend General Meetings of #clubhectare and shall notify #clubhectare’s Secretary of that person’s name.
To become a member of clubhectare please fill in the registration form below. Your application will be reviewed and you will be sent an email with your login details upon approval. If you don’t receive the email, please check your junk folder.